Personal data protection notice
SC SABON HOLDINGS SRL as the author, owner, administrator of www.sabon.ro, respects the privacy and security of the processing of the personal data of every person who visits this site in order to place orders for the purchase of our products, being registered under No 12082/2009 and 12116/2009 to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.
In accordance with the provisions of Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and of Law no. 506/2004 regarding the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy, SC SABON HOLDINGS SRL has the obligation to administer safely and only for the purposes specified below, the personal data that you provide to us, a member of your family or another person.
SC SABON HOLDINGS SRL undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of the personal data provided by you through www.sabon.ro by placing orders and purchasing products in SABON stores as required by the provisions of Law 677/2001 with subsequent amendments on data protection personal.
In accordance with the provisions of Law no. 677/2001, the persons registered as the persons concerned have the following rights:
- the right to information (Article 12)
- the right of access to personal data (Article 13);
- the right of intervention on personal data (Article 14);
- the right of opposition (Article 15);
- the right not to be subject to an individual decision (Article 17);
- the right to appeal to justice (Article 18).
Any information provided by you will be considered and will constitute your express consent that your personal data be used by SC SABON HOLDINGS SRL for the purposes stated below.
If you do not want your data to be collected, please do not provide it to us.
If you want your personal data to be updated or removed from the database, you can notify us at any time at the following address: SABON HOLDINGS SRL, 2J Industriilor Street, sect. 3, Bucharest or by email: email@example.com.
Type of data to be collected and / or processed:
- name, surname, phone number, email address, gender, date of birth, postal delivery address, preferences in buying products
- depending on your choice, the company offers a fidelity card that will bring benefits to future acquisitions. This card has an ID number on it. This identification number is not a personal data, it is an internal attribute generated by SC SABON HOLDINGS SRL and serves exclusively to identify its customers in the online sales system or through its own network of stores
- in addition to the above, SC SABON HOLDINGS SRL will also request bank card data for on-line payments. These data will not be stored and will be required for each online payment (if applicable) by the Pay-U Payments Platform.
The purpose of data collection
When you provide us with your personal data, SC SABON HOLDINGS SRL may use it for the following stated purposes, unless otherwise specified:
- to ensure that the web page is relevant to your needs;
- to confirm your on-line orders and to provide you with additional information about them (delivery, billing, etc.);
- for the preparation of the formalities and documents necessary for contracting or selling products (invoices, contracts, delivery notes, documents proving the payment of the products)
- submission of offers, advertising and marketing messages
- information about promotions by mail, telephone, SMS, email address or other means of communication about our products
SC SABON HOLDINGS SRL will provide your data consisting of name, surname, postal address, telephone number, courier companies, when you request delivery, in order to accomplish this service.
SC SABON HOLDINGS may disclose personal data to third parties if so required by law or in good faith cases where such actions are necessary to comply with legal provisions; protect and defend the property rights of SC SABON HOLDINGS SRL and the www.sabon.ro site, acting in emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of employees, users of products or services. We may also disclose personal data to third parties to support advertising activities, financial bodies, anti-fraud entities, technology service providers, with whom we have contracts with confidentiality clauses.
When SC SABON HOLDINGS SRL is required to provide personal data or is not allowed, only the data necessary for the strict fulfillment of the object of the request will be disclosed.
Ways of collecting personal data
Personal data will be collected in the following ways:
- through subscription and registration forms from the sabon.ro website
- through sales points in their own shops with employees
Using statistical data and anonymous data
SC SABON HOLDINGS SRL may use the statistical data or the anonymous data resulting from the processing for the following purposes:
- making reports / analyzes;
- making information for own purposes;
- publishing, promoting, offering services offered by SC SABON HOLDINGS SRL
Ways of collecting personal data
Personal data will be collected in the following ways:
through subscription and registration forms from the sabon.ro website
through sales points in their own shops with employees
As a target person, you may contact our Data Protection Officer at any time and free of charge with a notice using the above contact details for the exercise of your rights under the GDPR.
These rights are as follows:
- The right to receive information on data processing and a copy of the processed data
- The right to request inaccurate data rectification or incomplete data completion
- The right to request the deletion of personal data "right to be forgotten" and, if personal data has been made public, the transmission of information relating to the removal request to other operators
- The right to request restriction of data processing
- Right to Data Portability - You may receive, under certain conditions, the personal data you have provided us in a format that can be read automatically, or you may request that the data be transmitted to another operator
- The right to oppose data processing with the intention of stopping processing
- The right to withdraw at any time a given consent to stop processing of data based on your consent. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing on the basis of your prior consent
- The right to file a complaint with a supervisor if you believe that data processing is a violation of GDPR.
Information about cookies
What is a cookie?
A "cookie" (“browser cookie”, “HTTP cookie” or “internet cookie”) is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers that may be stored on your computer, mobile or other equipment with access to the internet. The cookie is installed by the request issued by a web-server to a browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari) and it is completely "passive" (it does not contain software, viruses or spyware and it cannot access information on the user’s hard disk). The life of a cookie is determined.
Our cookies allow us identifying users who have visited our site before, without compromising their personal data. For providing best experience with our site, we will use permanent and session cookies.
Permanent cookies serve to offer you a better experience on our site. Disabling these cookies does not affect the ability to use the site.
Data stored in session cookies are valid only for the current visit and offer full use of all services available on our site.
How do I turn off cookies?
The browser can be configured to reject cookies. Disabling cookies may lead to slowing down the access of the pages of the site or the impossibility of registration or use of functions that require registration or data collection. The settings on cookies can be changed anytime.
If you don’t agree cookies, you can change the browser settings (for information, see Help in your browser’s menu bar). Cookies already stored on your computer can be removed by deleting temporary browsing data.
What types of cookies are used on www.sabon.ro?
You can find the following types of cookies on the website:
|Necessary - The necessary cookies are useful in making a site usable by enabling basic features such as page navigation and access to secure areas on the site. The site can not function properly without these cookies.||PHPSESSID||Work session identifier used for authentication. Makes the connection between the server and terminal work session. Disabling it affects authentication functionality; if the session is disabled, it will be reinitialized.||At the end of the navigation session|
|lang||Remember the ISO code for the language in which the content of the site is displayed. It is strictly necessary for the site to function properly.||At the end of the navigation session|
|land_id||Remember the internal ID of the language in which the content of the site is displayed. It is strictly necessary for the site to function properly.||Never|
|lang_name||Remember the name of the language in which the content of the site is displayed. It is strictly necessary for the site to function properly.||Never|
|locale_code||Remember the local code of the language in which the content of the site is displayed. It is strictly necessary for the site to function properly.||Never|
|Preferences - Cookies of this type help the site store information that influences how it looks and works; they retain users’ preferences, such as the language or country from which the site is accessed.||cart||Saves the contents of the user’s shopping cart.||4 hours|
|dPR||It is used to identify the user’s device pixel ratio to display the images properly.||Never|
|hideAlert(followed by a number)||It is used to not display different notifications at the user request (when you click on the notification close button). Ex: Notification using cookies.||12 hours|
Other functional cookies can be added in the future.
Cookies installed by third parties
On our site we can find cookies placed by third parties that we do not control.
|Statistics - Statistics cookies help site owners understand how visitors interact with the site by collecting and reporting information anonymously.||_ga||Used by Google Analytics. records a unique ID used to generate statistics about how the visitor uses the site.||2 years|
|_gali||Used by Google Analytics.||At the end of the navigation session|
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics.||At the end of the navigation session|
|_gid||Used by Google Analytics. records a unique ID used to generate statistics about how the visitor uses the site.||At the end of the navigation session|
|Marketing - Marketing cookies are used to track the users’ route from one site to another. The intent is to display relevant and effective ads for users, so they are more valuable to publishers and advertising agencies / third parties.||ads/ga-audiences||Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to turn into customers based on their online behavior.||At the end of the navigation session|
|ads/user-lists/#||Used by Google AdWords.||At the end of the navigation session|
|collect||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the device and user behavior. They follow the user by devices and marketing channels.||At the end of the navigation session|
|fr||Used by Facebook to deliver advertising services such as real-time bidding by third parties / agencies.||3 months|
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick to record and report user actions by viewing or accessing advertiser ads to measure the effectiveness of the ad and deliver user targeted ads.||1 year|
|impression.php/#||Used Facebook to store page impressions using the Facebook Login button.||At the end of the navigation session|
|test_cookie||Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.||At the end of the navigation session|
|fbm_165523266803396||Created and used by Facebook Pixel to identify the domain.||1 year|
|fbsr_165523266803396||Created and used by Facebook Pixel.||1 year|
|tr||Used by Facebook Pixel.||At the end of the navigation session|
For Google, you can find more information here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en.
If you do not want cookies, you can change the browser settings (for information, see "Help" in your browser’s menu bar). Cookies already stored on your computer can be removed by deleting temporary browsing data.