Terms and Conditions
SC SABON HOLDINGS SRL, a Romanian legal entity with headquarters in Bucharest, registered in the Trade Register under number J40/7199/2005, fiscal code - RO16222607 (Sabon or us) is the owner of the content and the operator of the website www.sabon.ro and microsites accessed through this website (each a "site" and collectively the "sites")
Company- S.C. SABON HOLDINGS SRL, having the identification details mentioned above, is member of the international Groupe Rocher
User/Users- Any user(s) who browses and/or reads and/or uses and/or creates an account on the Site and/or subscribes to the Newsletter.
Contract- The Contract concluded between the User and the Company, according to these Terms and Conditions.
Associated Partners - The providers of website development and maintenance services declare that they are associated partners with the Company within the meaning of the provisions of the European Regulations and that the object of the contract or association is closely related to the fulfilment of the company’s obligations towards users in terms of the delivery of services on the site. Associate Partners are Responsible for complying with the obligations regarding the protection of personal data to which they have access or which they receive from the Company.
Any information related to the User that allows identification directly or indirectly, including but not limited to name, surname, gender, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile phone number, etc. and which are provided by the User for the purpose of purchasing products and services, promotional campaigns or raffles, subscribing to the Newsletter, sending opinions and suggestions, publishing materials or for any other purposes.
Consent for processing personal date
It means any manifestation of the data subject’s free, specific, informed and unambiguous will by which he accepts, through a statement or an unequivocal action, that personal data concerning him be processed.
Data Protection Officer
The Company appoints a person responsible for informing and advising the operator, or the person authorized by the operator, as well as the employees who deal with the processing regarding their obligations under the law, as well as monitoring compliance with data protection laws and the operator’s policies or of the person authorized by the operator in terms of the protection of personal data, cooperation with the supervisory authority, assuming the role of contact point for the supervisory authority regarding issues related to processing.
The contact person from the Company, respectively the Data Protection Officer, can be contacted at email@example.com.
Accessing the Site- Users can access the Site by accessing www.sabon.ro
Conclusion of the contract - Accessing and using the Site constitutes the express and unequivocal consent of the User regarding the conclusion of the Contract which includes these Terms and Conditions. The contract between the Company and the User who wishes to create an Account on the Site is concluded only if all the steps listed below are followed:
a) User access the website www.sabon.ro
c) By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the User understands that any subsequent or concurrent commitments in connection with these Terms and Conditions are superseded by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions do not create rights for third parties.
Duration of the contract- The contract is considered concluded for an indefinite period.
2. Usage conditions
In order to use the Site, users must be at least 16 years old and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Use, including visiting and purchasing products from the site www.sabon.ro implies acceptance and compliance with the terms and conditions established by the site administrators according to legal provisions. For the best use of this website, which is owned and operated by SC SABON HOLDINGS SRL, it is recommended to carefully read the terms and conditions below.
The purposes for which this site may be used are:
a) Views of the Sabon products;
b) Creation of the Sabon client account;
c) Saving of the favourite products;
d) Subscription to the newsletter program (news bulletins);
e) Reading the necessary and useful information about Sabon, products, prices, stores, promotional campaigns, activities and events, CSR of Sabon;
f) Checking the availability of the products for the online orders;
g) Views of the presentations about the products and beauty, skin care etc.
h) Availability of ordering for deliveries in România or other country where Sabon is offering the delivery services.
Website users do NOT have the right to:
a) to access and use the Site for purposes and by means that constitute abusive use;
b) use the Site in a manner or take any action that causes or may cause damage to the Site or impairment of the Site’s performance, availability or accessibility;
c) use the Site in any manner that is illegal, fraudulent or harmful or in connection with any illegal, fraudulent or harmful activity
d) use the Site to copy, store, host, transmit, use, publish or distribute any materials that contain (or are in connection with) spyware, computer viruses, Trojan horses or any other virus-inducing software computers;
e) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including but not limited to data mining and harvesting) with respect to or in relation to the Site, without the Company’s prior written consent;
f) to use the data collected from the Site for any direct or indirect commercialization (marketing) activities, including but not limited to e-mail marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing;
g) to use the data collected from the Site to contact individuals, legal entities or other persons and entities.
The Administrator of this site reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without any notice or notification. Therefore, please return to this page each time you use the site.
However, we cannot guarantee and do not assume responsibility for the complete accuracy, up-to-date updating (which can sometimes be achieved with some delays necessary to obtain or graphically create the updated information) or exhaustiveness of all information made available through the Site.
The information published on the Site is presented for general information and any use of it by you is done knowing this aspect. In particular, we disclaim any responsibility regarding:
- any damage resulting from the fraudulent intrusion of a third party who has made a change to the information made available to you on the Site;
- any direct or indirect damage, regardless of its cause, origins, nature or consequences, caused by any person’s access to the Site or the impossibility of accessing it, using it and/or relying on any information coming directly or indirectly from the latter.
- lack of access to the Site or difficulty in using it, as well as the consequences resulting from the lack of access or difficulties in using it for the intended purpose;
- damages/lack of access due to force majeure,
- actions of a user or a third party for which we are not responsible;
- technical problems arising in the hardware, information technology system and telecommunications infrastructure used by the user;
- damages incurred by the user due to dangers on the Internet, resulting from circumstances beyond Sabon control, especially for system hacking, intrusion, password theft of purchases by third parties, system infected with viruses or other dangerous or harmful programs.
Hypertext links may lead the user to sites other than this site. Sabon does not make any statement regarding other sites, does not assume any responsibility regarding the security, content, availability, and any other materials contained in other sites declines any responsibility in cases where their content contravenes the legal provisions and regulations in force.
Also, Sabon reminds you that any creation of hypertext links to the landing page of this site or any other page of the Site can only be done with the express and prior consent, expressed in writing of Sabon.
3. Conditions and terms for the conclusion of the distance contract for the provision of services through this website (by electronic means)
By completing the account creation form when using the site for the first time and accepting these terms and conditions of use, a contract for the provision of services is made between Sabon and the User/individual person, from the moment of receiving the message provided by Sabon about the account creation confirmation information/message and activation of the user account.
The contract for the creation and maintenance of the user account on the platform Sabon at www.sabon.ro is considered concluded for an indefinite period. You can terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services at any time without having to indicate the reasons. The termination cannot affect the rights and obligations of the parties born before the termination of the contract.
Termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services by the account holder can be done by requesting the deletion of the account to Sabon. Upon receipt of a request to delete a user account, Sabon can verify the identity of the user who made the request. Termination of the contract will take place upon deletion of the user account, upon receipt of identity clarifications if requested.
If there are unpaid debts, Sabon will delete the account, but will keep the data, communicated by the user at the time of its creation, until the full recovery of the sums owed by the user.
Sabon may terminate the provision of services by prominently publishing a notice of termination on the site. Suspension could occur in the following cases, but not limited to:
- planning by Sabon of limiting the scope of services or sales of products or planning to cease the provision of online services or the sale of products online,
- the occurrence of factual or legal situations (including changes in legal provisions) that could lead to difficulties in the provision of website or user account maintenance services by Sabon
- impediments or difficulties in selling products online Sabon,
- the introduction by suppliers or contractual partners of Sabon of new contractual conditions that lead to significant difficulties or conditions that are too onerous for Sabon for providing services or selling products at the current level or in the current range, Sabon may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services by simply sending a notice of termination by e-mail to the User’s e-mail address, if the User:
- has undertaken or is undertaking actions that endanger the security of the data collected by Sabon
- interfered/interfered or attempts to interfere/interfere unauthorized with the website, online store or other systems Sabon available on internet;
- to carry out illegal or immoral activities through the website;
- acted detrimentally against Sabon;
- provided false data during registration;
- has infringed or is infringing the intellectual property rights of Sabon, the rights regarding the brand and the presentation of the products.
Sabon has the right to stop the provision of electronic services, immediately, in case of violation by the user of the provisions of this document.
In case of termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services, Sabon has the right to delete the user account and all data on it. Sabon has the right to delete the user account from the date of termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services.
Enrolment in the informative newsletter program is done through a form published on the site that allows the user to request enrolment to receive a newsletter.
The user who wants to receive the Newsletter will enter his e-mail address to which he wants to receive the information with the offers Sabon.
To use the Newsletter service, it is not necessary to set up a user account.
The User may opt out of the Newsletter Service at any time by contacting the Customer Relations Center or by using the unsubscribe link provided in each email sent as part of the Newsletter Service.
5. Purchase and delivery of products
SC SABON HOLDINGS SRL undertakes to process all orders and ship the ordered products (within available stock) within a maximum period of 72 hours from the date of placing each order on the online store www.sabon.ro with the destination of delivery on the territory of Romania with the exception of legal holidays and special events/campaigns, in which the maximum shipping term may undergo changes. In the case of deliveries to the Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Greece, Hungary or Bulgaria, the shipping term will be a maximum of 5 working days.
We draw attention to the fact that the price of the delivery service may be different depending on the chosen destination country and the cost of delivery can be checked in the order form after filling in the delivery address.
The products are considered delivered when they are handed over to the courier.
The sales on www.sabon.ro or Sabon shops are intended only for the customer’s own consumption (direct use). On this purpose, the company Sabon Holdings S.R.L. reserves the right to unilaterally cancel any order that exceeds the usual volume ordered for the type of product concerned, as well as orders that raise questions about the final purpose of own consumption of the goods or that give indications that they would be the likely purpose resale of goods.
We inform you that in order to avoid any fraud attempts, Sabon practice the following limitations;
a. applicable to orders placed on the website www.sabon.ro:
• Maximum number of orders per day: 3 orders
• Maximum value of orders placed on the same day: 2,500 lei
• Maximum value of orders placed in the same month: 2,500 lei
• Maximum value of an order: 1,200 lei
• Maximum number of identical product units that can be purchased in one order: 5 product units
• Maximum number of product units that can be purchased in a single order: 25 product units
b. applicable to the acquisitions on physical shops:
• Maximum number of purchases per day: 2 purchases
• Maximum value of purchases made on the same day: 1,500 lei
• Maximum number of identical product units that can be purchased at one time: 5 product units
• Maximum number of products that can be purchased at once: 25 products.
6. The Price
Prices displayed within the website www.sabon.ro are in RON (Romanian currency) are subject to VAT. The displayed prices are valid at the time of accessing the page where they are displayed, SC SABON HOLDINGS SRL reserving the right to change them at any time without any notice or notification.
By ordering on the website www.sabon.ro, you irrevocably undertake to pay the value of the ordered products. In this regard, we inform you that, during the procedure of registering your orders, you will be redirected to the sites of our collaborators in order to collect the data necessary for payment. Your payments will be processed by our collaborators. In this regard, we inform you that the refusal to communicate the data requested by them for making payments will automatically lead to the refusal of your orders.
Description of the payment process:
- The customer initiates the order on the website www.sabon.ro for one or more products;
- During the order registration process, the Customer is transferred to the website of the online payment processor (PayU) to enter transaction data (invoicing data and/or delivery data, credit/debit card information);
- After sending the card data, they are verified at the Customer’s bank, and the amount representing the value of the products is blocked in his account for subsequent debiting. The order is passed through the anti-fraud filters, and in case of validation we are notified in this regard;
- The notification about the order and the Customer’s availability of payment is made in real time (the existence of money in the Customer’s account and its blocking in order to carry out the transaction);
- After the delivery of the product, the money is debited from the Customer’s account and transferred to the account of our collaborators and later transferred to our account.
7. Return/exchange of Sabon products
Customers who are not satisfied with the product may return it and/or choose another product up to the value of the returned product, subject to the terms and conditions below. Return costs are borne by SC SABON HOLDINGS SRL.
The clients of www.sabon.ro can return the purchased products within a maximum of 14 days from receipt. The ordered product will be returned in the same condition in which it was delivered to you, with the same label attached, the original packaging and together with the delivery documents that accompanied it. In a maximum of 14 working days from the date of return, we will refund the value of the order.
If it has been chosen to change the ordered products, the new order will be processed and shipped within a maximum of 72 hours from the date of receipt of the returned products.
To pay for the ordered products, you will be automatically redirected to the website of the online payment processor (PayU) to enter your transaction data (invoicing and/or delivery data, credit/debit card information). SC SABON HOLDINGS SRL does not assume responsibility for any damages that, directly or indirectly, may be caused to you by accessing, registering, or using these sites. In this regard, we recommend that you carefully read the terms and conditions of use of the respective sites.
SC SABON HOLDINGS SRL tries, within the site, to offer its customers as detailed a description of its products as possible but does not guarantee that the description of the products or any other content of the site www.sabon.ro is complete or totally free of errors. Also, SC SABON HOLDINGS SRL does not assume responsibility for any type of losses such as: loss of data, lost profits, the impossibility of using the data on this site, changes without prior notice to the data, prices or structure of the site.
9. Postarea recenziilor și evaluărilor de produse
Through this section, Sabon makes available to visitors and users the conditions under which it understands to be registered, collected, validated and published on this website any review given to the products sold.
Our company understands to register and collect, and later to publish the opinion regarding the commercialized products in the form of a review, as a result of its provision by a natural person in his capacity as a customer and consumer of the products he has purchased.
The internal process prior to publishing a review involves validating the opinions provided by our customers in order to ensure the transparency of the information submitted. Validation does not involve censoring negative opinions, but it is a process that aims to ensure the increase in the quality of the services provided by our company, in this way taking the information that can be treated as notifications of operational malfunctions or others of this kind that can lead to the improvement of services our.
If the review/rating does not comply with these rules above or applicable law it will not be published. We understand by this that we will ensure compliance with the legislation on freedom of expression so that it does not cause undue harm.
Any user who has a registered customer account on our website and who has placed an order on www.sabon.ro, can add a review/rating regarding the Products he has purchased and used, in the "Reviews and Ratings" section of his personal account.
Posting any review represents knowledge and acceptance of the terms and conditions regarding the registration, publication and monitoring of reviews.
User can rate and add a review only once for a Product.
The term "Product" means within these posting rules a unique product identified by a unique product code (for instance, shower oil Patchouli-Lavande-Vanilla, product cod 11490S).
Reviews and ratings may only be posted in respect of a Product ordered and used by the User. Reviews and evaluations cannot be posted on products that are not cosmetic products and that are offered or granted as surprises within offers or promotions.
The review cannot exceed 2,000 characters (including spaces), can only be expressed in writing and cannot contain images or links. It will contain exclusively the personal subjective impressions of the user following the use of the Product and its evaluation.
The review must not contain:
- Content over which the User does not have the right to publish on the Internet, unaffected by the rights of third parties
- Content prohibited by law,
- Content that contravenes good morals and the rules of social coexistence,
- Content that violates applicable law or any other right of third parties,
- Content that infringes intellectual property rights, including copyright,
- Vulgar, discriminatory and offensive content,
- Misleading content,
- Content for advertising purposes,
- Derogatory content
- Personal data of a natural person such as contact data (surname, first name, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address) or any other personal information that can be attributed to an identifiable natural person;
- Referrals (links) to other online content
- References to other companies that market and promote similar products
- Harmful content, including, in particular, content that may affect the operation of the software or content entered by or with the consent of SABON (viruses, etc.)
- Details regarding the variable characteristics of the products such as promotional prices or offers of which they are/have been a part.
- Content in a language other than Romanian. Words or expressions are allowed which, although they are not considered Romanian, are widely used in all environments related to the respective field (beauty, anti-age, contouring, makeup, primer, etc.)
After the user registers the review, it will be verified and if it complies with these rules stated above it will be published pe www.sabon.ro, on the product page to which it refers.
All site content www.sabon.ro is protected under copyright and intellectual property rights laws. Use without the written consent of SC SABON HOLDINGS SRL of any elements belonging to the site www.sabon.ro shall be punished according to the laws in force.
The company gives the user the right to download the information from the site only for his own, non-commercial use, if he does not modify the symbols and text regarding copyright and author’s rights. The company does NOT grant the user the right to modify the website partially or fully, to reproduce the website partially or fully, to copy, sell or exploit the website in any other way without the consent of the company. The Visitor / Customer shall not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, grant licenses, create derivative works, transfer or sell any information or services obtained from or through this website. We inform you that SABON is a registered trademark, the property SC SABON HOLDINGS SRL and in this sense any use of the brand without the consent of the company being punished according to law.
11. Information, communications
Those who access / visit the site can make comments and any other communications to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org as long as their content is not illegal, obscene, threatening or defamatory. Comments and communications conveying ideas, suggestions, questions, information regarding the Site, the products and services offered through the Site are encouraged.
If information, materials, documents are sent to us by any possible method including e-mail, post, fax, online forms, it will be considered that the user gives the company the unlimited, free, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, distribute and present this information by any means.
We remind you that commercial documents (such as the invoice) will be issued in Romanian and that the purchase of products is governed by the laws of Romania and the terms and conditions of this website.