How to build the most efficient body care routine
6 July 2021 Estimated time: ~2 min.
An effective skincare and haircare routine involves the use of those products adapted to your needs and necessities in the long run. No miracles happen overnight, no matter how much we wish for that!
So, for a complete body care routine, we recommend the following important steps:
- A relaxing bath or a quick shower using gels, soaps or cleansing foams adapted to our skin. Avoid cosmetics that dry the skin and opt for shower oils that not only cleans but also moisturize, especially if you have dry skin. The best shower/bath products contain ingredients such as olive oil, avocado, jojoba, and wheat germ, Omega 3, 6, 7, 9 and vitamins A, E.
- For the intimate area, always use a special product, gel or foam, which inhibits the growth of bacteria, respects and restores the natural value of pH.
- Exfoliate the skin once a week! No care routine would be complete without removing dead cells from the surface of the skin with a scrub or an abrasive glove, especially before beach time. Thus, we will tan evenly. Dead Sea salt scrubs do an excellent job and not only leave your skin velvety and hydrated but also very pleasantly scented!
- Moisturize! You only need three minutes a day, after the shower, to apply the body cream, so there is no "I don’t have time" when it comes to such pampering! Body oils are perfect for dry skin. The best choice for sensitive skin is delicate body lotions.
- Apply regularly anti-cellulite and anti-stretch marks products - they are very effective but do not expect miracles overnight. Cellulite, caffeine or chili creams intensify blood circulation and help dissolve fat cells.
- Don’t forget about your feet! If you choose a foot cream with camphor and menthol, it moisturizes and disinfects the skin, contributing to cell regeneration. Camphor has an antiperspirant effect and prevents the growth of bacteria, and menthol is anti-inflammatory and refreshing. However, before moisturizing the heels, it is ideal to exfoliate them.
- Not a day without SPF! Protects the skin from harmful UV rays whenever you go outside - even when it is cloudy. This will prevent the appearance of signs of premature aging of the skin or pigment spots. Choose sunscreen depending on the phototype of your skin and the intensity of the sun’s rays.